March 15, 2019

Vegan in 2019


 I made the switch to a 100% plant-based vegan diet (not consuming any meat, eggs, or dairy foods), on January 1st, 2019.
 I've been leaning toward a vegan diet for several years now; but watching documentary films such as Forks Over Knives and Cowspiracy; and reading How to Go Vegan and The Kind Diet late last year, really inspired me to renew my commitment to a more healthy and compassionate diet and lifestyle.

I plan to keep all my non-vegan recipes on my blog.  They are favorite recipes that I still prepare for my family and friends.  I will also add a Vegan label to my sidebar for new vegan recipes, and for a few of my older recipes that are vegan; such as Broccoli Noodles with Peanut Sauce and Spicy Hummus.

  I've been experimenting with many vegan recipes since the first of the year, and will have some delicious recipes to share with you soon!


No comments: